Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Rendering

We got a very nice surprise today. As it turns out, our builder has all of his houses sketched by a retired artist. I had seen these sketches on real estate websites when we were initially considering builders, but we assumed those were done by the architects for spec homes to help sell them. So, I was really thrilled to open my email to find this:



We have made one slight change in that we don't have railings on the front porch and stairs, but it otherwise is just as the plans are drawn. I think it's the sweetest thing and I've asked if we can have the original to frame for the house.

Hopefully we will have more updates soon. They have started to put the Hardiplank siding on the house, but I am waiting until more of it is finished before posting more photos. Unfortunately we are in a boring stage right now, but drywall will start soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment